On most of the homes you will see here on our website, we do not represent the seller. The seller or their agent generally won’t disclose what they will take for the home in terms of price, down payment, etc. We can help you put together a fair, comfortable and informed offer, and negotiate from there to ensure you receive the best deal possible which is all part of our FREE home buyer representation service. Our job will be to look out for your best interest (not the sellers) and our Certified Negotiation Experts® will negotiate strongly on your behalf to ensure you receive the best price, terms, and overall deal possible on your new home.
If you can answer “Yes” to the 3 questions below, you are APPROVED for owner financing!
- Do you have around 8% to 10% of the purchase price saved for a down payment?
- Do you have the income to support monthly payment including taxes and insurance?
- Are you ready to let Forte Properties help turn your dream of home-ownership to reality?
Expected Terms for Owner Financed Real Estate
Every seller on every home is different. Purchasing an owner financed home is the same as purchasing with conventional financing in regards to submitting offers negotiations, etc. The seller or the real estate agent that is representing them generally won’t disclose what they will take for the home in terms of price, interest rate, etc. We can help you put together a fair, comfortable and informed offer and our Certified Negotiation Experts® will ensure you receive the best deal possible which is all part of our free home buyer representation service.
You can purchase an owner financed home even if you are:
- self employed
- dealing with many past credit issues (i.e. late payments)
- on fixed income such as retirement or disability
- filed a recent bankruptcy
- in active or have had a past foreclosure(s)
- or recently started a new job with little income history
Please Send us an email or call (512) 981-6865 for immediate assistance.